Hello! I'm the editor of this website.
Even though our content is verified by doctors, psychologists, and experts from different disciplines, it can never substitute personalized advice from your doctor or counselor.
Pregnancy after loss can be a challenging time for many parents. The grief of a previous pregnancy loss can resurface and bring up feelings of fear, anxiety, and sadness.
It’s important to practice self-care to stay strong while navigating the emotional rollercoaster. In addition, it is wise to use affirmations or positive statements about yourself and your pregnancy.
30 Pregnancy after loss affirmations
1. I am strong and resilient enough to face this pregnancy journey with courage and grace.
2. I trust my body can carry a healthy baby full-term.
3. My prior miscarrying does not define me or my capacity to achieve a successful pregnancy.
4. Even when things don’t go as planned, I will find the strength to cope.
5. I allow myself to experience joy and fear during this pregnancy.
6. I’m entirely okay with the fact that my emotions can shift quickly, and I accept this about myself.
7. I can lean on my partner for support.
8. Let’s recognize every day that goes by as a beautiful opportunity for celebration!
9. I imagine a tranquil birthing experience and the joy of coming home with my healthy little one.
10. I can handle whatever challenges arise during this pregnancy.
11. Replace our anxieties with serenity, our apprehensions with bravery
12. My well-being is a priority, and I make sure to give myself the care I need.
13. It is safe for me to feel all my feelings without judgment or shame.
14. I embrace and cherish all that I am.
15. Accept the present, move on from the past, and believe in what lies ahead.
16. My baby will always be loved, no matter what happens in my life or theirs.
17. My partner and I can get through anything together with love and understanding.
18. My pregnant body is a miraculous, blooming vessel capable of crafting new life.
19. My hope and faith in the future will keep me strong.
20. I can handle challenges my way during pregnancy with courage and resilience.
21. Taking the time I need to nurture and care for myself is okay.
22. I am worthy of a happy, healthy pregnancy outcome, and my baby deserves that.
23. I trust the process even when things don’t always go according to plan.
24. Take a deep breath. I can get through this and come out more vital than ever before!
25. I will take the time to celebrate my baby’s milestones, no matter how small they may be.
26. I trust my body and its ability to carry a healthy baby full-term.
27. I can safely express my fears and feelings without judgment.
28. I am confident in my ability to persevere even when it gets tricky.
30. I am worthy of love, support, and encouragement throughout this
How to use positive affirmations
• Repeat them out loud.
• Write them down or create a visual reminder.
• Read them while practicing mindfulness.
• Share them with others.
Pregnancy after loss can be an emotional roller coaster, but it doesn’t have to be. Positive affirmations like the ones above can help you stay focused and cope with whatever challenges come your way during this journey. Keep repeating them to yourself daily, and soon they will become a source of strength, hope, and comfort for you.